Yes, but you will need to contact Australia Post first to provide the details of the person that will be collecting the parcel. The person will need to bring their photo ID and your order number when collecting the parcel at the post office.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship internationally?
- I have not received my parcel and I think it is missing, what happens now?
- How long will it take until I receive my order?
- How do I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes, military addresses or Parcel Lockers?
- Can someone else collect my parcel for me?
- Can my order be delivered to a store?
- How can I track my order?