If you have received an item with a defect, please contact us via email so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. Please note that we'll need your order number and a photo or two showing the defect/fault included in the email, which will speed up the returns process for you.
Articles in this section
- I didn't receive a returns form in my order
- Can I Refund a Sale Item?
- Where do I send my return to?
- What is ParcelPoint?
- What is FORCAST’s online returns policy?
- What is FORCAST’s store returns policy?
- Can I return my item for an exchange?
- Can I return sale items?
- How will I be refunded?
- What are my options when returning an item?